Before and After School Care
Even after school is out for the day, children need to be engaged in a comfortable, yet stimulating childcare environment. Our innovative before and the after school program allows kindergarten and school-age children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences.
The school-age program provides opportunities for individual and group activities which promote cooperation, self-confidence and skills development:
- Arts and crafts-modelling, paper mache, painting, and sculptures.
- Active play - organized games, individual activities such as dramatic and creative play which encourage gross motor development and cooperation.
- Quiet play – activities such as board games and puzzles.
- Science and Nature - a variety of resource materials expose children to the world around them and satisfies a sense of inquiry.
- FUN! We have fun, a place to relax, enjoy your friend’s company and be a kid!
Each of our school-age programs is licensed for children from 3.8 to 12 years and follows the school calendar. Care is available on non-instructional days and school holidays.
Home Childcare Manager