Before and After School Care
When school is out for the day, children still need to be engaged in a comfortable, yet stimulating childcare environment. Our innovative before and the after school program allows kindergarten and school age children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences.
The HUB school age program provides opportunities for individual and group activities that promote cooperation, self confidence and skills development:
- Arts and crafts: modelling, paper mache, painting, and sculptures.
- Active play: organized games, individual activities such as dramatic and creative play that encourage gross motor development and cooperation.
- Quiet play: board games, and puzzles.
- Science and Nature: a variety of resource materials expose children to the world around them and satisfies a sense of inquiry.
- FUN! We have fun, a place to relax, enjoy your friend’s company, and be a kid!
Each of our school age programs is licensed for children from 3.8 to 12 years and follows the school calendar. Care is available on non-instructional days and school holidays.
School Age Manager