Join Our Team
The HUB Child & Family Centre requires additional staff to meet the needs of our growing organization.
For all job postings
Submit your resume and cover letter to Kim Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
EarlyON Educator (Registered Early Childhood Educator)
- Part Time -
You will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of the EarlyON programs and ensuring the environments and experiences reflect and are relevant to the children’s learning and development. You will be responsible for connecting with families and community partners and inviting their involvement through a variety of early learning settings and locations in Prince Edward County. You will be co-facilitating parent educational opportunities.
The position requires some weekends and evenings as assigned. Your work takes place indoors and outside, at the main office and in community locations throughout Prince Edward County.
Two positions available.
Application deadline extended - currently accepting applications.
Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE)
- Full Time -
- ECE Diploma and a registered member of the College of ECE in good standing is essential
- Minimum two years’ experience working with children
- An awareness of How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years and the E.L.E.C.T. curriculum
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and responsible individual with strong leadership skills committed to the healthy development of children
- Demonstrates a high level of oral and written communication skills
- Vulnerable Sector Check required
- Current First Aid/CPR-C certification
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle